Charmed!

People have their own visions of heaven.My sorta heaven has books in it.And i had a glimpse of it while rummaging through old books at a book exhibition.Wanting to be 10 again while going through the kid's section,while other adults smiled secretly as i ran my fingers through the books in that section.At the end of 2 hrs,my fingers were dirty,after flipping through umpteen books.Furious at those books that did not have a condensed and brief version of the plot.Giving myself a crash course on how to spot suitably titled books among zillion others.Had a tough mind making up my mind on which ones to buy and which not.Ended up having just about enough cash to buy em,and still have all the chillar safe in my wallet.And contentment!

For more info on the book exhibition:BOOK FAIR

Comments

Popular Posts