I have........

I have...

1 job. Thank you, God! :)

2 room mates. One mutters that she wants the street lights to be switched off at the night. No,we still havent found an appropriate remote which will do that. The other room mate loves to play with remote controlled cars! PG owner is under the illusion that there's room to squeeze in one more person. That,is a remote possibility.

3 watches. No.1 has a mind of its own and insists on resting for an hour occasionally. No.2 is crying out loudly for a new strap. No.3 got terribly bruised.

4 sweaters. One of them belonged to my brother 15 yrs ago.

5 best buddies. Known 3 of them since I was 4.

6 keys in my key bunch. I like the sound of them keys when they jingle.

7 books that are waiting to be read. Mowgli is holding them up.

8 pairs of socks. I love them all unconditionally( But the green ones are my favourite )

9 team mates. One of them snoring lightly while I'm engrossed in writing this.(I hope he doesn see this one)

10 years of crystal clear memories from the past decade. It seems like just yesterday a bunch of school girls were partying (in a very primitive context) the onset of 2000,ignoring the exams coming up on the 3rd.

Happy New Year 2010!

P.S : I know its a bit late for HNY wishes.

Comments

Suree said…
happy New year...
Mooseman said…
I was sure number 10 would be 10 earrings ....;)
Anusha said…
@vikas

well,i have more than 10 pairs of earrings. :P
djd said…
hey :)
this is the first time iam commenting on your blog although iam following it from a while.
i really like your way of writing and the office gossip was my fav ^_^
keep blogging
Unknown said…
No 3 is nice .. hope ur second watch gets its need n be happy ..happy new year ..:)
hi...
was a bit curious about yours blog title that is LIFE...
good work...
all the best...carry on...
rashmi said…
Hey..i like the way you write...Lovely writing..

kudos

Popular Posts